Can I tell you what you mean to me
You're as central as the air I breath
Rod Stewart's music makes me happy, even the songs that make me cry, especially the love songs in his early career. The American Song Books are full of sweet ballads but none is as memorable as the ones in his earlier albums.
Of course not all of the songs I like were written by him, but his voice claims the lyrics his own.
You're as central as the air I breath
Rod Stewart's music makes me happy, even the songs that make me cry, especially the love songs in his early career. The American Song Books are full of sweet ballads but none is as memorable as the ones in his earlier albums.
Of course not all of the songs I like were written by him, but his voice claims the lyrics his own.
You are the goal that wins the game
The very last bus home in the rain
You're like rock and roll and champagne, all in one
What am I gonna do (I'm so in love with you)
I had heard "You're in my heart" many times before but was till blown away when first seeing the clip where Rod sang unplugged in front of a small live audience sitting around him, not like a singer on stage but a friend confiding in friends. The words came out sweet and simple, as if straight from the heart.
It has been many years since his songs first made me smile. So much has changed, but the happiness they bring remains.
**********
Can I tell you what you mean to me
You're like Austen with cake and tea
A rose garden home beside the sea
A Steward love song for eternity
Yes, you are
It has been many years since his songs first made me smile. So much has changed, but the happiness they bring remains.
**********
Can I tell you what you mean to me
You're like Austen with cake and tea
A rose garden home beside the sea
A Steward love song for eternity
Yes, you are